ABA Tutor Finder Recruitment
ABA Tutor Finder is offering the chance to win an iPad mini (worth £269) to all who engage our bespoke recruitment service between the 24th January and the 24th March 2013. The winner will be drawn at random on 1st April 2013 and will be notified by email or phone. Full competition T&Cs available on request.
If you are searching for a tutor for your home programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Here’s what clients have to say about ABA Tutor Finder:
“Excellent service with a professional and helpful team. I had been looking for ABA/VB tutors for 9 months! ABA Tutor Finder recruited a tutor for me in just over a month of my signing contract with them.”
“Dealing with ABA tutor has been very helpful and up to the best of our expectation. Our requirements are very difficult to fulfill due to our geographical location, however, ABA Tutor Finder’s team and determination facilitated what we thought almost impossible.”
“Prior to our contact with ABA Tutor Finder we spent 2 months without success. It was very difficult on us to not to attend to our son's requirement. Fortunately, we made the connection and it was the best call.”
“I would recommend anyone in search of an ABA Therapist to engage ABA Tutor Finder and to capitalise on their Database. It is absolutely the way forward.”
ABA Tutor Finder is now offering a specialist recruitment service in which we can consult with you and, based on your specific criteria, find tutors for your home based behavioural intervention program.
ABA Tutor Finder’s recruitment process:
- Consult with you and establish your exact criteria for the tutor you are looking to hire.
- Search for, source and identify tutors which match your criteria.
- Approach each potential candidate on your behalf, discussing the role to its fullest, perform a preliminary interview and assess their interest.
- If the candidate is interested we will review the candidates CV fully assuring a match, then obtain and check references.
- We will then review with you, and if you are interested we will arrange an interview between you and the tutor/candidate.
- ABA Tutor Finder will check in with the family and the tutor during the first week working together to check things are running smoothly and again one month after their first day commencing work. If the candidate is still employed after one month we will consider the recruitment process successful.
Our aim is to make sure that the right tutor is hired based on the individual needs of the family. We also strive to achieve this in the shortest time frame possible to minimise any disruption to the home program you have set up for your child.
If you are interested in more information about ABA Tutor Finder’s recruitment service, including the fees we charge, then please contact email@example.com.